Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chapter 9 - Coda

P238

Coda

I didn't want to see anything. I never wished for that.

Those two must be stopped. They must not be allowed to go. That is the only thing that I can do.

Please, answer. Heed my voice.

Don't go ahead. Don't fight that person. You must not kill... the Goddess. Everything will fall to pieces.

You will suffer too if you fight.

You will hurt too if you change time.

Why? I don't know. But, all that lies beyond the fight is regret and despair, a never ending darkness.

Who is the one who regrets? Who is the one who despairs? You? Or that person? Me? Who am... I? What was I trying to say?


Help. Help me. Help us.

Can you save us?

Can all of you save us?

Will you not let go of my hand?

Will you stay by my side?


Can I trust all of you?


I don't want to see anymore. I don't want to see the people lamenting, the people mourning, the people dying... Or the end of the world. So...

1 comment: